Can anyone give me feedback and advice on my gig?

poca999

I’m new to Fiverr, and I need advice on my gig, if anyone is willing to take a look at it and give me some feedback from a “user” or “customer” standpoint?

Here is the link to my gig: Resume Writing Services

I haven’t gotten any orders yet. I’m wondering if maybe the price I set is too high or if it’s because I need to add more pictures/templates. I really want to get some reviews and am willing to offer free services at the beginning just so i can get some.

Also, any marketing tips/strategies would be helpful because social media promotion hasn’t given me any results.

Thanks and I appreciate any helpful tips!

-Pouyan aka “Poca”

Hello, I am Mihraz Hossain , I am also a seller from Bangladesh and I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys .
Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr .I have visited your gig and according to me your gig price is good .But you should try adding some more pictures or work samples or a short introduction video in your gig. If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs SEO and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services . Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

What I mainly noticed, and, please keep in mind I don’t have anything to qualify me as an expert on the topic, is that most other gigs in this area that are listed at the top seem to have these main commonalities:

1: a video with the seller’s face.
2: clear small list of bullet points on a gig image, again with the seller’s face.
3: many cv template examples in the seller’s gallery.

If I were to pick one, I wouldn’t pick yours. that’s for sure, there’s no reason for me to believe you can do what I need or even present it in a good way.

I’m new to Fiverr, and I need advice on my gig, if anyone is willing to take a look at it and give me some feedback from a “user” or “customer” standpoint?

I haven’t gotten any orders yet. I’m wondering if maybe the price I set is too high or if it’s because I need to add more pictures/templates. I really want to get some reviews and am willing to offer free services at the beginning just so i can get some.

Also, any marketing tips/strategies would be helpful because social media promotion hasn’t given me any results.

-Pouyan aka “Poca”

I really want to get some reviews and am willing to offer free services at the beginning just so i can get some.

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

Only then can they leave a review if they choose to do so.

There is no benefit to you in working for free.

Suggest you check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

-Pouyan aka “Poca”

In the gig description:

“that will get your hired.” could be “that will get you hired.” - though you shouldn’t promise things in the gig you have no control over.

I really want to get some reviews and am willing to offer free services at the beginning just so i can get some.

A buyer orders, pays, and then you deliver.

Only then can they leave a review if they choose to do so.

There is no benefit to you in working for free.

Suggest you check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

You’re right, I shouldn’t be selling myself short anyway. Thanks for that reminder. 🙂

In the gig description:

“that will get your hired.” could be “that will get you hired.” - though you shouldn’t promise things in the gig you have no control over.

I didn’t notice that typo! Thanks for pointing it out. I also changed it to “increase your chances of getting hired”.

-Pouyan aka “Poca”

I’m wondering if maybe the price I set is too high

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

What I mainly noticed, and, please keep in mind I don’t have anything to qualify me as an expert on the topic, is that most other gigs in this area that are listed at the top seem to have these main commonalities:

1: a video with the seller’s face.

2: clear small list of bullet points on a gig image, again with the seller’s face.

3: many cv template examples in the seller’s gallery.

If I were to pick one, I wouldn’t pick yours. that’s for sure, there’s no reason for me to believe you can do what I need or even present it in a good way.

I see what you mean. I’ll definitely work on adding resume and cv template examples to put in the gallery. The only thing about adding videos is that I’m kind of video-phobic and don’t particularly enjoy being on camera or video recorded, but I know it helps a lot with promoting & marketing services or anything for that matter so I’m working on getting over my anxieties about that.

Hello, I am Mihraz Hossain , I am also a seller from Bangladesh and I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys .

Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr .I have visited your gig and according to me your gig price is good .But you should try adding some more pictures or work samples or a short introduction video in your gig. If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs SEO and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services . Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

Thanks for the feedback!

hello magicprincebgb i am aslo from bangladesh i am new in fiverr and recently i published my gig would you like to visit my profile and i posted all gig about webdesign .

visit my profile and tell how is my gig look like?

@chayan902 Asking for help in someone else’s topic is not allowed.

If you want help you just need to create your own new topic.

I see what you mean. I’ll definitely work on adding resume and cv template examples to put in the gallery. The only thing about adding videos is that I’m kind of video-phobic and don’t particularly enjoy being on camera or video recorded, but I know it helps a lot with promoting & marketing services or anything for that matter so I’m working on getting over my anxieties about that.

good luck 🙂

Archived