Can anyone give me some suggestions to improve

pro_active_team

For the book cover gig I’d make sure all the book covers in the gig images are designed by you/your team (eg. one book cover seems to be from a New York Times best selling author’s book). Also, I’d check the formatting of the text and capitalisation in that gig’s description…

The " I Will Design Two Stunning Logo With Editable File" gig - maybe change “Logo” in the title to “Logos”. Maybe have a couple of additional example logo images in the gig images section.

You will not get orders often as a new seller.

To improve your sales;

1. Talk to your friends about the service you are rendering on fiverr.

You might be surprised a lot of them might need your services or they know someone who needs it.

When your friends and family members buy your services, you are sure of getting good ratings and reviews which will help convince others that you are good at what you do.

1. Share your services on social media.
    If you have a lot of followers on twitter and Facebook, tell them about your services.

This will expose your gig to lots of individuals and also increases your ranking on fiverr with social signals.

1. Take time to write your description and also try to deliver quality services. Your buyers can even refer their friends to you.

To improve your sales;

You might be surprised a lot of them might need your services or they know someone who needs it.

When your friends and family members buy your services, you are sure of getting good ratings and reviews which will help convince others that you are good at what you do.

If you have a lot of followers on twitter and Facebook, tell them about your services.

This will expose your gig to lots of individuals and also increases your ranking on fiverr with social signals.

1. Take time to write your description and also try to deliver quality services. Your buyers can even refer their friends to you.

I’d be careful about that - see below from the terms of service:

Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

If you are “sure of getting good ratings and reviews” because the buyer is a family member/friend and if they’ll give you a good review regardless of the quality of what you deliver, that might be considered review manipulation by Fiverr and you could get your account in trouble.

To improve your sales;

@curate2341 ABSOLUTELY CORRECT…MAXIMUM LINKED YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WITH YOUR GIG ACCOUNT AND SHARE YOUR GIG LINKS ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO PROMOTE YOUR GIG.

@curate2341 ABSOLUTELY CORRECT…MAXIMUM LINKED YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WITH YOUR GIG ACCOUNT AND SHARE YOUR GIG LINKS ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO PROMOTE YOUR GIG.

@ pro_active_team If you want to improve your gig, then you have to learn more about Fiverr business. You can learn it on - YouTube and Google or go to search on Fiverr- “I will give fiverr business plans”.

Archived