Can anyone help me find a gig?

agyyy2020

Hi there!

I don’t know if it’s the right place to ask. I have no idea what keyword I should use to find that particular gig that I need. I’m trying to write a fiction book (in English). I have searched for some gigs, but what I found so far is either: Ghost writers, Book editor and proofreaders or someone who can help me to write a book, but their niche is not for fiction books. I only started writing my fiction book, and writing in English is not my strong suit (that should be obvious from this post that I wrote) and what I need is someone who can help me to critisize, edit and polish my writing one or two pages each time, something like that. It would be nice if that someone has a soul of a FICTION writer, coz I will need him/her to get me (let me make it clear: I’m not looking for a ghost writer and nor have I finished writing my book). If anyone could give any suggestion how I can find that someone to work with, please leave a comment. Thank you and have a nice day!

@agyyy2020 Hello, and welcome to Fiverr and its forum. Actually, I found several sellers who provide such services on Fiverr. These explanation might help you:

• If you’re looking for someone who will fix your tenses, grammar, spelling, and other basic writing mechanics, get a proofreader.

• If you’re looking for someone who will edit your syntax (wordings) to make them sound better and make your lines flow more naturally, or take into consideration your word choices, etc, get a line editor.

• If you’re looking for someone who will fix your character development, plot holes, perhaps checking plausibility as well along with other deeper aspects of your story, get a developmental editor.

• Finally, if you are mainly only looking for someone to give an overall feedback on your story without the editing involved, get a story critique.

Hope this clarifies. 🙂

@agyyy2020 Hello, and welcome to Fiverr and its forum. Actually, I found several sellers who provide such services on Fiverr. These explanation might help you:

• If you’re looking for someone who will fix your tenses, grammar, spelling, and other basic writing mechanics, get a proofreader.

• If you’re looking for someone who will edit your syntax (wordings) to make them sound better and make your lines flow more naturally, or take into consideration your word choices, etc, get a line editor.

• If you’re looking for someone who will fix your character development, plot holes, perhaps checking plausibility as well along with other deeper aspects of your story, get a developmental editor.

• Finally, if you are mainly only looking for someone to give an overall feedback on your story without the editing involved, get a story critique.

Hope this clarifies. 🙂

Hello Ignareint! Thank you very much! I’ll try that. 🙂

Archived