Can anyone help me? Please please

sovanmitra

Hi there, here are my 2 cents.

1.Send loads of buyer request matching your skills every day.

2. Create unique promotional graphics for your gigs using canva.com.

3.Try to create videos for your gig as well.

4.Make sure your gig description, title do not contain grammatical errors.

I think these will help you.

Why would you send buyer request??? They’re for buyers, not sellers. It is annoying. Sifting through 10 seller uploading their resume and then 1 legit buyer request. Buyer’s don’t even see buyer’s requests. They see their own requests that they posted.

Why would you send buyer request??? They’re for buyers, not sellers. It is annoying. Sifting through 10 seller uploading their resume and then 1 legit buyer request. Buyer’s don’t even see buyer’s requests. They see their own requests that they posted.

I meant to sent bids to the requests buyers have created as they are called “Buyer Requests.”

Seems fine to me, maybe just write 100% rather than in words.

But there are many sellers doing this, and furthermore, you can convert file online now for free. Why people would come to you if you just do what free online websites do?

Try to provide something not available anywhere else, or a better way of doing it.

Cheers

Seems fine to me, maybe just write 100% rather than in words.

But there are many sellers doing this, and furthermore, you can convert file online now for free. Why people would come to you if you just do what free online websites do?

Try to provide something not available anywhere else, or a better way of doing it.

Cheers

Thank you for your suggestions…

Archived