Can anyone help me to improve my gigs

logotodaydesign

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I looked at your gig, you have good skill but like many other sellers the intro or bio is not very comprehensive, it is a list of what you offer, here are my suggestions to you, explain in the bio why you are in the business, how your work is different from others, and why should people choose you in the market. if you need further help with this I can give your gig a revamping. you can contact me on my gig for this…im by the same name on fiverr…

If You Want orders on your gig you need to use trending keywords.It will help you get more order.i received 18 orders in last 4 days by following these steps 🙂

Good advice, @justgeek. Is there a specific way to check trending keywords on the Fiverr platform, or are you saying a keyword search on Google would also be relevant here on Fiverr?

Hi I looked at your gig, you have good skill but like many other sellers the intro or bio is not very comprehensive, it is a list of what you offer, here are my suggestions to you, explain in the bio why you are in the business, how your work is different from others, and why should people choose you in the market. if you need further help with this I can give your gig a revamping. you can contact me on my gig for this…im by the same name on fiverr…

Thanks for your suggestions

Good advice, @justgeek. Is there a specific way to check trending keywords on the Fiverr platform, or are you saying a keyword search on Google would also be relevant here on Fiverr?

I Never Use Google for Keyword.Just You Need To Analysis keywords on fiverr.

Here is little guide about how i do key-wording.

Gig Title : Example " i will design responsive WordPress website "

In This Title You Can Use Keyword like ; wordpress, responsive it will give you more results.

Some People Use Keyword Like : website , wordpress, responsive wordpress website, < these keyword are not going to give any order.

🙂

Can you please tel me which steps you said about in your previous reply to follow.? Please

And also can you tell me the trending keywords. And where to get them?

Just Use High Class Keywords And You Have to analysis fiverr for this

Archived