Can anyone help me to improve my gigs?

Can anyone help me to improve my gigs?

Please provide links to your gigs to increase your chance of people reviewing them for you.

Dear Nadeesha:

To access someone’s profile on Fiverr, just append their user name to fiverr.com/

Example:
fiverr.com/nadeesha_laksha1 and we find that
"The user account you are looking for is no longer available."

I guess the answer to your question is, “No.”

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Nadeesha:

How do you prefer to be addressed? Your customers want to know what to call you. Do you like a 1 appended to your name or not?

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

• Your log line:

I am a photoshop worker and I have a diploma in Photoshop

This seems to be generic and redundant. I suggest reworking this.

*Your profile image:

Seems fine.

• Your profile text:

I am a self-taught graphic designer. I do photography and photo editing as my hobby. If you are looking for a good graphic designer, I think I will be your photo editor. I can do any kind of photo editing work for you and also I am not here for money. Main thing is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

This needs further revision.

• Gig Title:

I will do any kind of PHOTOSHOP edit in 12 hours

I am biased against putting a time frame in your gig title, because hopefully in the future you’ll be too busy to make this sort of promise.

• Gig Description:

This has lots of errors, such as:

Note:If you have more than 5 images to edit please contact me before oder.

I suggest you hire a copy writer to re-do your description.

ODER should be ORDER.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You have 3, plus those in your Live Portfolio. Fantastic! I mean, Lando-Calrissian-Level-Fantastic!

Gig Extras:

You are contradicting your gig title here, by offering 1-day delivery as a gig extra when you are promising 12-hour delivery in your title.

Gig Packages:

You might explore this as you gain feedback from your customers and work out the most attractive packages.

Good luck,
Blaise

also check my gig please

Dear Webtrance:

How do you prefer to be addressed? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

• Your log line:

Development Designing Press Release Writing eCom WordPress Shopify

This would work better if Fiverr allowed you to set off different terms, or if you had commas. I suggest going back to the drawing board.

*Your profile image:

I suggest you choose another image without the sunglasses, smiling. Why don’t you have a Level 1 Badge? You should definitely be talking to Customer Support about that.

• Your profile text:

Thanks for visiting! I have 5 years of experience working with WordPress, Shopify, Custom Html & Css Bootstrap Social Media & SEO. I’m committed to providing you with the best customer service and I will meet your project’s deadlines. Feel free to message me right away.

I suggest you take a look at the punctuation of that first sentence. I don’t know where to add commas, but I think you need some.

I believe this profile text needs further revision.

• Gig Title:

I will write press release for your business or product

I’d add an “a” before press release, but given that this is your top seller, that may be a moot point.

• Gig Description:

Over all this seems fine, but I suggest removing the excess white space.

I’d change “any thing.” Ditto for “Happy Giging.” You have room to use complete sentences and periods, so maybe give those a try.

Maybe write this as a press release.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS / COMPLEMENTARY GIGS

• Video: I suggest replacing the white board video with a video of you talking to the buyer. At the very least, a voiceover narration.

Gig Images:

You should have 3. They should be on point.

Gig Extras:

You’ve gone the gig packages route, which is fine.

Gig Packages:

Hopefully you will refine these over time based on customer feedback.

Frequently Asked Questions:

You need to proofread these for capitalization, grammar, etc.

“What you need from me to start work?” does not inspire confidence.

Good luck,
Blaise

Thanks for helping me out its very helpfull for me

Thank you very much for this advices you are the best!!! Thank you so much

@nadeesha_laksha1

I would definitely remove the part where you mention that it is a hobby. Your work is already professional quality. Your bio works against you if you relegate your skill to the status of merely a hobby.

I rewrote your profile bio for you, you can use this if you want.

“I am a self-taught graphic designer. I love all aspects of visual communication from photography to post-production retouches. I believe a photo speaks a thousand words only if you get it right. That’s what I am here for. I will professionally retouch your images to help you tell a compelling visual story to project the impact that your images deserve”

Thank you very much I love this.I am gonna use it with some modifications