Can anyone help me with how to my fast order more fiverr please?

cutoutashu

It is almost for sure none will likely order your Gig unless you make all typos correction.

• backgruond remvoel
  • digien

It could be hard to understand what you want to say in your Gig’s description.

• “Hey, I
    Am pranav baria i am india no graphics digien I have gone through your project Replies within a”

• “I am always available on Freelancer chat to address any queries or concerns and assure you top quality work as I look forward to a long term relationship with each of my clients”

The word “Freelancer” might be understood as communication outside of Fiverr. Rather remove it.

• “Any changes or modifications would be respectfully addressed to ensure your maximum level of satis”

The last word in this sentence is incomplete.

And so on…

I also need more orders on my fiverr account how can i go about it, you can check my fiverr account

www.fiverr.com/chrisalex0

check it out and let me know your say on how i can get more orders

It is not welcome to steal someone’s else topic for your own “story”.

You may want to create your own thread with your concern if you wish.

You also might want to consider removing all your Gigs that may mislead Buyers before you do that. Should you do so, there will be no new topic needed.

There is useful article to read https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity first.

Misleading

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

Archived