Can anyone please rate my project as I am scared my client won't like it

optical_designs

So got a $30 order and I have to deliver his work so I made 2 versions but I need to choose one and I feel this is better.

Can you guys please rate it before I submit to him? Thanks!

In the logo animation ( which I am not good at, the sound represent’s the heartbeat )

The logo is my clients sketch.
basically I have sent him ai source files, social media banners and profile pictures for lindkdin,facebook, tik tok and instagram.

He loves the logo but his collogues don’t because they feel it is simple and want it like this1523250386_Screenshot(437).thumb.png.698d19efc53573856d97b6bf7d312fc8.png
I dont mind doing it but I feel it looks too complex and not that good so I suggested him and he loved my suggestion and stuck with a minimal design.
so I gave him a minimal concept like this 988677743_regnsportmain.thumb.jpg.d98ecad8a361899cc9e5e6d3f8dcf909.jpg

and a pdf of thr design ( the link I sent )

Mod Note: Outgoing link removed. Can anyone please rate my project as I am scared my client won’t like it

Without knowing who the business are, who their clients are, what the message needs to be… these are just graphics.

After a while feeling odd about the pattern I realized it is headless running person. Why headless? Is this brand for Zombies (or probably Hipsters)?

🙂

Its for a sports company called regen sports

The top part is a s and the bottom is a r.

He likes the logo and my work a lot but his colleagues think its simple, I personally specialize in simple minimalist logo design’s so I made a few revisions and a pdf to show to his colleagues so that they can get a better first impression.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.a36292fe460f6b575a2294f7b8ecf0cd.jpg
Untitled-13000×2000 104 KB

The logo is a running man but I removed the head because its too complex. I have quite a bit of experience in logo design and a tip in designing a great logo is to keep it simple so one must take a break once they have finished a logo an then come back and see if you can remove anything and if you cant and it looks good then you have made a perfect logo, so I removed many elements to make a simple logo which one can remember just like the nike logo or the apple logo which you can remember just by looking at it.

This is my opinion 😄

To be very honest, I really like it. It immediately gives me the feeling that is a running man / a company that has to do with sports. And I cannot think any circumstances for a sports company in which a minimalistic logo would not work.

I think you have done a great job 🙂 if I was your client I would be very happy with the outcome

To be very honest, I really like it. It immediately gives me the feeling that is a running man / a company that has to do with sports. And I cannot think any circumstances for a sports company in which a minimalistic logo would not work.

I think you have done a great job 🙂 if I was your client I would be very happy with the outcome

Thanks a lot anderacerio

I feel it too looks Good too but idk if his colleagues like simple logos and I am quite nervous

I mean I had abstract design style but I felt no one would understand so I went for a cliche style which you can see in sports.

Let me know if you would do something different than what I sent :).

Thanks agian

The concept is great! When I first saw it I just knew it was a running man but the shapes does not really tell one what they stand for. I personally didn’t not understand that was an ‘S’ and ‘R’ not until you stated so.

Great job once again!

I think you are right. It’s pretty hard to understand the logo initials at first, I tried to combine abstract and minimalism together. I spent quite some time in the pdf. Thanks for your opinion tough

I have just seen your account and your logos look amazing!

How much time do you spend in each concept?

Thank you.

I created this gig for myself to have fun. So I only take projects that are a 100% match stylistically and conceptually. The most time-consuming part of this gig is to interview and vet the buyers, honestly. The rest of it is just fun.

I thought I’d be getting 2 sales a year from it but I’ve already got 4 in total and the year isn’t over yet. It’s going better than I’ve anticipated.

Thank you.

I created this gig for myself to have fun. So I only take projects that are a 100% match stylistically and conceptually. The most time-consuming part of this gig is to interview and vet the buyers, honestly. The rest of it is just fun.

I thought I’d be getting 2 sales a year from it but I’ve already got 4 in total and the year isn’t over yet. It’s going better than I’ve anticipated.

Well that’s great!

I wish you the best of luck. I feel you should charge a bit more as it would take atleast 7-8 hours for me to create a concept like yours.

$280 is a good price is what I think or else you can charge a $100 and get some amazing reviews by adding value over cost. That is what I am doing right now. Once I get trust I plan to increase my cost 🙂

Well that’s great!

I wish you the best of luck. I feel you should charge a bit more as it would take atleast 7-8 hours for me to create a concept like yours.

$280 is a good price is what I think or else you can charge a $100 and get some amazing reviews by adding value over cost. That is what I am doing right now. Once I get trust I plan to increase my cost 🙂

It’s not 7-8 hours and based on time/effort/overall experience $125 is a perfect price. It’s not my main gig and I specifically look to attract quality customers as opposed to gathering reviews. If I was looking to make this my main gig, I’d approach the process differently.

It’s not 7-8 hours and based on time/effort/overall experience $125 is a perfect price. It’s not my main gig and I specifically look to attract quality customers as opposed to gathering reviews. If I was looking to make this my main gig, I’d approach the process differently.

right… 😍

Thanks a lot anderacerio

I feel it too looks Good too but idk if his colleagues like simple logos and I am quite nervous

I mean I had abstract design style but I felt no one would understand so I went for a cliche style which you can see in sports.

Let me know if you would do something different than what I sent :).

Thanks agian

I am no design or branding expert, but as a business expert I think that that logo perfectly makes sense. The problem is that you are dealing with people who have different opinions, as your buyer colleagues also have their say in this apparently.

My recommendation would be to try your best to make your buyer happy. If you feel like he will be brought down by his colleagues for showing something they won’t like, maybe provide also a more “classic” option, so two logos instead of one. Just to be on the safe side 🙂

I am no design or branding expert, but as a business expert I think that that logo perfectly makes sense. The problem is that you are dealing with people who have different opinions, as your buyer colleagues also have their say in this apparently.

My recommendation would be to try your best to make your buyer happy. If you feel like he will be brought down by his colleagues for showing something they won’t like, maybe provide also a more “classic” option, so two logos instead of one. Just to be on the safe side 🙂

Thanks a lot for your valuable opinion andreacerio.

Update- My client sent it to his colluages Ill update you as soon as I get a feedback.

Thanks for being with me :),

Archived