Fiverr Forum

Can anyone tell me how to fill the form of new gig. its ask to refill many fields again and again

Hi.

I am new on Fiverr. I started my new gig and fill the form and attached my files. but it ask to refill the many fields again because the filling information is illegal or contains some illegal characters. but there is only warning. Not suggestion or tip displays in help that what letter or character we should use and why … i tried many times but some time title creates the trouble and sometime tags.

what can i do… tell me plz

ITFolks

Look closely at the terms of services and see what you are violating. You can private message me a text document of your gig info. Include the title and description. I can look at it and help. Great to have you on Fiverr!

Reply to @landongrace: i got these lines in warning bar …

"There were problems with the following form fields:Photo not a JPEG fileDescription contains excessive use of the terms: logosTitle contains illegal charactersTitle contains excessive use of the terms: logos"

i have attached file in JPEG format and also these files are in said size…

You can private message me a text document of your gig info. Include the title and description. I can look at it and help.

Also send me the jpeg

Try not to use commas, dashes, semicolons, exclamations, etc. in your gig description or extras area. Also, the warning should tell you what section the problem is in, even if they don’t tell you what character is the problem.

Definitely something bad happening. See this topic:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/63292/help-with-jpg-images-for-cover-photos#Item_13

Better contact Customer Service