Can Anyone Tell Me why i am not Getting Order on my GIG

areeb_afh

With a gig focused on graphic design, you should be providing more examples. For example, for your business card gig, the 2 examples you have shown are both very similar. Similar style, colour scheme, etc. It would help you gig to put the maximum amount of examples, showing different styles and colours.

Also, I strongly recommend removing unlimited revisions as an option. It doesn’t help you to get sales, and sometimes buyers will ask for over 100 revisions, and you will be working on a single $5 job for months because of scammer buyers like this. It would be better to set a high number limit, like 10 revisions, if you want to offer many revisions, and this will make you seem more professional anyway.

With a gig focused on graphic design, you should be providing more examples. For example, for your business card gig, the 2 examples you have shown are both very similar. Similar style, colour scheme, etc. It would help you gig to put the maximum amount of examples, showing different styles and colours.

Also, I strongly recommend removing unlimited revisions as an option. It doesn’t help you to get sales, and sometimes buyers will ask for over 100 revisions, and you will be working on a single $5 job for months because of scammer buyers like this. It would be better to set a high number limit, like 10 revisions, if you want to offer many revisions, and this will make you seem more professional anyway.

Thank You for Replying me

I will Edit My Gig…

You need to remove your contact details from your business card image as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

ok i will removed it ,

& thnx For replying

Archived