Can anyone tell me why i am not getting orders on my gig

tusharattar

plz help me i am on fiverr for long but haven’t received any order yet will u guys look at my profile and also at my gig and tell me what is the problem…thank you

http://www.fiverr.com/tusharattar

http://www.fiverr.com/tusharattar//cdnec20.fiverrcdn.com/assets/v2_backgrounds/bg-homepage-welcome-voiceover-85e9bdff303ae429fa2707d9da7cb208.jpg

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

Only had a peak at your logo gig (due to slow loading on main site), what would put me off as a buyer would be the trademarked logos, i’m not saying you didn’t design the logos fro diabloiii and superman but i would find it difficult to believe and just move on to another seller.

OK i am not getting my self a lot of orders but there are some things that you should take care of.First of all do not display work you havent done.The gig with the tipping seems like you are not proffesional and this site is not a donation site.On the business card,flyer,brochure gig you should display all three elements.If someone wants to order a flyer he wont because he cant see any work of flyer you have done.One thing you can do is check the analytics.If your gigs dont have more than 20-30 pageviews then you have to use more eyecatching images.The rest of analytics depend on sharing your fiverr gigs on sites that people need some kind of help they could use for 5 $.

I hope I helped.Have a good day.

Hello tusharattar I’m also Have Same Problome. I have 20 Gigs Just 3 Oders to 9 Months :(( I add 5 more Vedioes & Some Buyers Gave me 5 Stars. Evan Fiverr Remonded my Gigs As 1 Please But Not Oder Coming… I Think We have to wait lot of Time… Wish you Good Luck :)>-

• 2 years later...
Guest moin65854

can anyone tell me why i am not getting orders on my gig …
what should i do…
please tell the exact reason about it…
caontact me or replay soon ,
i will be waiting for you…

Dear Moin:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You are so beautiful, Buyers feel intimidated talking to you, or they are afraid that no Seller on Fiverr could be this beautiful, so that you must be using a stock image you pulled off the web. The bottom line is that if you’re going to go around being this beautiful, you have to appear in your gig videos so people know that you’re really you. You should also add a line like, “Guys, relax. I know I’m stunningly beautiful, but I’m here to help you.” Also add a line to the effect that you are not willing to make foot fetish videos, as well.

491488375_BeautifulGirl.thumb.PNG.878bcd3976bab02e70d1cb8a800562d1.PNG

Your log line: Should not be in all caps and should not be grammatically incorrect.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi, I’m a professional web designer with more than 1 year of experience. I can make your next responsive web site! I’m here to help you! -Moin Shaikh

Using all caps is considered shouting and you should NOT DO IT!

If you find yourself struggling to control the urge, I suggest you find a meeting of ALL CAPS ANONYMOUS in your area. Take the 12 steps 1 step at a time. Practice saying, “Hi, I’m Moin and I’m an ALL CAPS ADDICT!!!” Remember, if you work the system, the system works.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and Support.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here. It should take you a minimum of 4 weeks to make your way through all the material.

If you haven’t already read Strengths Finder 2.0 and taken that assessment, I suggest you do so, because it should give you the language to express your strengths and help you to brainstorm some gigs for which you are especially well qualified. Check out the writing of Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferriss.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Managing Buyer Expectations
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Gig Images
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Seller
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I am a new seller on fiverr. I am also going through the same situation. I am not getting orders. Please look my profile once and please suggest me that isn’t going right.

Thank you.

Dear Iqbal:

The Fiverr forum custom is that rather than hijack another person’s thread, it’s best to start a new thread, and rather than impose on one person who might be busy at a particular moment, ask for anyone who is willing and able to offer you feedback.

Also, the Fiverr Forum gals hate it when people call them, “Sir,” and they hate it when posters tailor their requests for feedback to men in particular rather than to both genders.

It would also be helpful to me to know that you’ve already gone through the checklist, so I don’t waste your time and my time advising you to go through the checklist.

As a proud nonconformist, I can tell you that nothing is more annoying to a nonconformist than another nonconformist who fails to conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity…

Good luck,

Blaise

• 3 weeks later...

Archived