Can anyone tell me...why my profile is Having no sales

dins_cool

if you can draw etc try offering real services related to your creative work. SHOW people what you can do. Give them examples of what you’ve drawn and what you’ll draw for them.“Photoshop,Photo editing,Video Editing and Drawing” offer those kinds of services. Also “Coincidence” isn’t the right word. I think “combination” is better.

I think it just depends on the gig.

Since I offer drawings and messages, I did get some here and there because people

wanted to use them as gifts, but still not as much as I usually do.

But, this is nothing new with Fiverr, there are always ups and downs with the sales.

I’ve been here long enough to realize that 😛

velvetvoices said: I don't know. I'm new here, but I haven't received any orders, either. I don't think it's due to the holidays because a lot of sellers keep saying they are getting orders.

Hi, I hope things turn around for you.

1. Regarding your orders.....

No matter what you've read or been told, it can take weeks and even months to get going on Fiverr. You're new and you need to test your gigs to find one that works. You need to promote your gigs outside of Fiverr. You're hurting yourself by making judgments on how or why Fiverr isn't working for you. You have to test.

2. You don't think it's due to the holidays...

Believe what you will, there are sectors that die during the last 60 days of the year. A lot of the newbies complaining are in those sectors, and are too new to show any significant sales yet. Patience is required.

3. Sellers getting orders....

I'm getting multiple orders every day. But I don't rely on Fiverr alone to bring the Buyers. I seek them out. Buyers are out there, you've got to work hard to find them and sell to them.

Good luck!

Archived