Can anyone tell me why this message is given to me?

Hi sophiapervesh,
To provide a pleasant buyer experience, we ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame. Failing to do so hurts our community and the shopping experience. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will affect your eligibility to achieve a level one seller badge.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

Were you ever in a situation that you:

• delivered an order with no attachments?
  • delivered an order that is incomplete?
  • delivered an order late?

If yes, that is most likely why you were sent that message. If no, I am not sure why you would receive such message…

If you wish though, you can clarify and contact Customer Support as they stated in their message. They can give you the best answer.

If yes, that is most likely why you were sent that message. If no, I am not sure why you would receive such message…

If you wish though, you can clarify and contact Customer Support as they stated in their message. They can give you the best answer.

delivered an order with no attachments?

delivered an order with no attachments?

Oh, when I say “delivered an order with no attachments”, it’s when you click deliver now and don’t attach any files with the order.

He has 200 pictures of him, which gives me day by dey…!!! What should I do now!!!

He has 200 pictures of him, which gives me day by dey

From my understanding, as you mentioned you gave a buyer a month offer. Is this a situation wherein he will send you pictures each day for one month which you will deliver on a daily basis?

He has 200 pictures of him, which gives me day by dey

From my understanding, as you mentioned you gave a buyer a month offer. Is this a situation wherein he will send you pictures each day for one month which you will deliver on a daily basis?

Yes…You’re right…

Yes…You’re right…

Do you use the “deliver now” button everytime you send your work [for every picture]? If you do, I suggest you just attach it as a file in the order page instead of using the deliver now button everytime. And only on the final and last photo you use the “deliver now” button because the “deliver now” button usually means that you have completed all the work discussed.

You should also clarify with Customer Support just to be sure…

Guest offlinehelpers

Please see and say and give me any advice…

To cover yourself, I’d have asked your buyer to place an order for each day’s photos, or every few days.

If you set a 30 day gig time, you’re supposed to deliver the whole thing in one go, not in bits and pieces.

You could quite easily have a cancellation as it would perhaps seem you haven’t delivered everything you were supposed to, even if you actually have.

Added - the only way you could do this properly is with the milestones part of the system, but I think it’s only available in certain categories for higher amounts.

Guest offlinehelpers

What should I do now!!!

What should I do now???

I really have no idea I’m afraid - I always deliver the finished item in one delivery - sorry.

What should I do now!!!

What should I do now???

The way you’re doing it seems like a hassle and time-consuming as heck. 😬

If you don’t have the ‘Milestones’ feature… Moving forward maybe utilize packages? or

Custom Offer. 20 photos $X, 50 photos $X, 100 Photos $X etc.

"Milestones" New Update Note: The Milestones feature is still not available for all sellers, and in all categories. Milestone.png.955de57eab1dd6fd5387b0f8ec118317.pngRead more about it here… anchorhttps://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204092786-Sending-Offers

You should go ahead and deliver the rest of the photos and be done with this order.

Also, for extra reinforcement to cover your @ss maybe up add a link to Dropbox or Google drive with ALL 2️⃣ photos. Just so CS could see you’ve fulfilled your obligations. Btw~ I usually ask CS for permission to utilize DB or GD to cover my tush.

Why including an attachment is so important to fiverr? What if there nothing to show on the attachment instead of the delivery message only??? :thinking:

Why including an attachment is so important to fiverr? What if there nothing to show on the attachment instead of the delivery message only??? :thinking:

Because it’s a way of checking you’ve delivered “something” and it’s also a way that the buyer can feel they have a tangible product from you. Even though I do almost all of my work in Google Docs, I still attach a Word or PDF file with my orders to meet that requirement.

Archived