Can anyone test my Gig. I am level 1 sellere but not getting order

hirewebdesigner

Congrats on getting to Level 1! I’m sure level 2 isn’t too far away.

To start, what if we changed your profile summary:
“I am a dedicated youngest online freelancer having more than 5 years experience in web designing and landing page. I have excellent knowledge of html, css, javascript, jquery, Bootstrap-3, etc. Besides fiverr I have many happy clients all over the world. **Please message me before placing order”

To: I am a dedicated young online consultant with more than 5 years of experience in web designing, and expertise in landing pages. I have in-depth knowledge of html, css, javascript, jquery, Bootstrap-3, etc. Besides Fiverr, I have many happy clients all over the world. **Please message me before placing your order.

This is slightly more confident and will make you more competitive (in my opinion).

Next, as far as your gig, the opening line:
Do you have any Business or Product that you want to promote on internet. If ‘Yes’, Landing page is best option to promote on internet. They will Boost your Business up to 200%.

Needs to be improved, something like:
“Whether you are a business owner, product promotor, or a casual blogger, your landing page is your best option for Internet promotion. A well-designed landing page can boost your sales up to 200%, and that’s why I am here to help.”

Pitch yourself a little, and give your sellers a reason to buy the gig without giving them the chance to answer “No.”

Good luck!

Archived