Can buyer ask for more in revision

harrykruger

if the buyer does a revision are they allowed to ask for more things? lets say I developed a program for the buyer but after delivery the buyer asks a revision for more features for the program? what should I do in this situation?

if the buyer does a revision are they allowed to ask for more things?

Absolutely, but they should pay for it.

lets say I developed a program for the buyer but after delivery the buyer asks a revision for more features for the program?

You should stick to your Gig’s offer and explain them that those more features are beyond the scope of Gig’s delivery. You will be happy to include more features, but it would mean some days more and some $ more.

Should they be decent Buyer, they would accept the explanation and extra cost/time.

How do I make them pay for it? do I have to create another custom order or can I use the offer more extras button? and for the requested change should I just deliver a message saying its out of the scope of the order?

As first, you should explain Buyer what’s going on (show the facts, out of delivery scope request, etc…) and agree the way how to proceed (extra time, extra cost, extra button …) with their order.

Just talk to them about options over chat and if agreed, go with extra button for example.

EDIT: Of course, this would work if you are able to deliver requested more features only.

Fiverr Tips is a section to read Community News, Rules, and to Read/Post User Introductions. Please post tips in individual categories. Tips for Sellers and Tips for Buyers is for original tips posts to sellers/buyers. If you are asking for tips for yourself, do that in Improve my Gig.

• 6 months later...

Why is there no buyer request in my profile?

Why is there no buyer request in my profile?

You need to create your own topic to ask a question.

You are hijacking this person’s post from September 2020 - literally 6 months ago - which is asking about making revisions to an existing order NOT asking about Buyer’s Request and why there may not be any in one’s profile.

GG

How do I make them pay for it? do I have to create another custom order or can I use the offer more extras button? and for the requested change should I just deliver a message saying its out of the scope of the order?

I like this opinion. Maybe it will be a wise decision.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived