Can buyer leave a negative rating if I cancel the order?

marketinghive

About 12 days ago I took an order with a delivery time of 10 days. Later I failed to deliver on time (10 days) and asked the buyer for more 2 days and the buyer accepted it. And the current situation is that I can’t deliver the work even now.

So I want to cancel the order and refund the buyer. In this case, can the buyer leave a negative rating?

And also are there any other consequences?

About 12 days ago I took an order with a delivery time of 10 days. Later I failed to deliver on time (10 days) and asked the buyer for more 2 days and the buyer accepted it. And the current situation is that I can’t deliver the work even now.

So I want to cancel the order and refund the buyer. In this case, can the buyer leave a negative rating?

In this case, can the buyer leave a negative rating?

No, but they might be able to leave private feedback, if Fiverr asks them to do it. It will be visible to Fiverr staff only.

Completed orders rate decrease, possible loss of level (if it gets below 90%), gig will get a much lower ranking in search…

No, It will only effect your “Order Completion” rate.

Archived