Can buyer mark order as complete without delivering revision?

geomah619

A few days ago a buyer purchased a gig of mine and I delivered it to them without any issues. But a day went by and Fiverr was saying my gig was late, despite being delivered, as they hadn’t marked the order as complete yet. Then the customer had a question about my delivery but fully requested a revision to their order so I answered their question and it still says I need to deliver the revision. The customer hasn’t responded to my answer and now their order is marked as late by over 2 days in my Dashboard and I’m afraid of it getting cancelled. Are they able to simply mark the order as complete without me needing to fully deliver a revised version of their order?

• 11 months later...

If you delivered the completed order on time the first time, then it is not late. I know it shows late on your dashboard page, but that will not affect your stats. If you answered their question and are waiting for their response nothing will happen. It will sit in your queue until you redeliver the order. I would allow them a grace period of a few days and if you still don’t hear back from them about the revision just send it back to them" as is" with a note saying if they want changes made they need to contact you…

Archived