Can buyer refund her money

ashiqraazz

I am a new seller… buyer give me a work … i was fulfil and send him …he like my work and give me tips and 5* review…
After that buyer accept order complete …
so now 1days later buyer text me, u don’t nothing please work again, which section problem which part u u didn’t work… etc etc…

Now is it possible to refund buyer money or buyer can get money to fiverr

No you do not do nothing if you delivered quality work and buyer accept the order whoever if you free and want to help the buyer then you can recreate his/her project.

Oh thats great…

Now if he want any modify then i can charged him ?

Actually her order complete 10hours ago and now he give me lots of work and said please do this think also… etc …

Now i worried my money is hanging (clearance pending)

Oh thats great…

Now if he want any modify then i can charged him ?

Actually her order complete 10hours ago and now he give me lots of work and said please do this think also… etc …

Now i worried my money is hanging (clearance pending)

Its upto you if you delivered according to requirements then you may create another order for her but my opinions is that do not took her work again and also delivered her source file if she needs any modification she hire other seller easily.

Its upto you if you delivered according to requirements then you may create another order for her but my opinions is that do not took her work again and also delivered her source file if she needs any modification she hire other seller easily.

ok thanks…

i just told him " if you want anything" i can help you …

but my worried is if he now refund her money then my total hard working worst …

i was 15hour completed her project and he give me 5* review …

Archived