Fiverr Community Forum

Can buyer write review after 31?

Can buyer write review after 31 december(2021) if project is done 30-31 December(2020)?

5 Likes

I’m confused by this statement. December 2021 is a year later. Are you asking if they can review the order after a year of completion? Or do you mean if they can review it in 2021?

4 Likes

I sent deliver few days ago and tonight 23:59 it will be automaticly complate. and i wanna know if he can write review or not.

2 Likes

After the order is delivered, they have 10 days to leave a review. And Fiverr sends a review reminder approx. 3 times.

2 Likes

yes, but i mean about new year. i thought that if year is done, they cant write review so that’s why fivver gave them 7 days to write review is not it?

2 Likes

My mistake it was 10 days. No, the delivery was extended, and this does not affect the review process. Once the order is marked as completed, automatically or by the buyer, they’ll have 10 days from then forward.

2 Likes

I don’t know where you’ve heard this information, but it is wrong.

Buyers have 10 days from the order completing (whether the buyer accepts the delivery or it auto completes) in which to leave a review.

The end of the year has nothing to do with it.

5 Likes