Can Buyers change their review after Reading the Seller's review?

ilovevoiceover

Question

I’ve seen this question on several posts without an answer.

"If you leave a bad review for a buyer who left you a good review, **
** can they change their review to a bad one?"

Before I knew about the blind reviews, I asked CS if I could change a review I left for a Buyer and CS responded that the “change review” feature is no longer available to Sellers.

Buyers also had the ability to change their review. Does anyone know if this function has also been disabled for Buyers?

image.thumb.jpg.719f1eb76fac76339732eda5863a95a2.jpg

11 answers to this question

Pretty sure,i have work for a customer who after leaving a modification i attended to him and he left a good review and i also gave him a good review and he later came to my inbox to require another change in his work and when not quickly attended to,he threatened to go and change his good review. which means its very possible.

Pretty sure,i have work for a customer who after leaving a modification i attended to him and he left a good review and i also gave him a good review and he later came to my inbox to require another change in his work and when not quickly attended to,he threatened to go and change his good review. which means its very possible.

Hopefully a developer or moderator will be able to shed light on this soon.

If you read this post you will see that reviews are now locked now that we have a new “Blind Review System.”

FIV011_Social_v1-Blog-1.jpg.7de5b9aa5f4cc4a89b51daeae3d10486.jpgBeing part of Fiverr means being part of one of the largest digital communities in the world. We want people we can trust, people we can communicate with (whether that means problem-solving or politely leaving some arguments alone), and people who look out for the good of the community as a whole. These basics of good communication, safety and trust are all part of the foundation of the marketplace we have created together, and improving on these things is part of gro…

If you read this post you will see that reviews are now locked now that we have a new “Blind Review System.”

[FIV011_Social_v1-Blog-1]Being part of Fiverr means being part of one of the largest digital communities in the world. We want people we can trust, people we can communicate with (whether that means problem-solving or politely leaving some arguments alone), and people who look out for the good of the community as a whole. These basics of good communication, safety and trust are all part of the foundation of the marketplace we have created together, and improving on these things is part of gro…

That’s supposed to be the case, but we all know how CS can change their minds on a whim. I’ll believe it when I see it (or in this case, hear about it).

There is no way to edit the feedback! It was possible before blind review system but now if they allow modification blind system review has no value. So, they want us to be honest if buyer leaves 5 star at last but he annoyed us we need to write it LOL and give him 3-4 stars as he annoyed a lot 😀

Hi Everybody!

Since a moderator didn’t weigh in, I reached out to CS and Buyers cannot change their rating after seeing the Seller’s rating and review.

image.thumb.png.0db7191ca834c266ca9bcef793cb6a30.png

Wishing you a great day ahead. And hoping that the blind review test ends soon. I always use the rating to publicly thank the Buyer with a custom response based upon their feedback. This is another great way to deliver outstanding customer service, and allows prospective Buyers to see the Seller’s personality and level of care.

Be well!
~Lisa

Archived