Fiverr Community Forum

Can buyers still leave a tip?

It’s been a while since I’ve been very active on Fiverr.
So wondering, at the stage where a buyer accepts the order and can leave a review, does the opportunity to leave a tip still exist?

7 Likes

Yes it exists but exactly where in the process I’m not sure.

Someone said something about it only being offered once a review is left.

5 Likes

Yes, it exists, I got this 2 days ago. I haven’t purchased anything for a while, but I’m pretty sure when the buyer accepts the delivery and leaves a review, the option shows up.

7 Likes

Hello Mae! Is it really you? There’s no :penguin: or anything :wink:

Yes, here’s the “timeline”:

7 Likes

I’m not sure how it works but I’ve recently received 2 separate tips along with reviews.

1 Like

It seems to me they only give a tip when they review it.

I hope someone can confirm this.

3 Likes

I have had tips without reviews.

4 Likes

miiila!!!
omg you don’t know good you just made me feel:

“There’s no :penguin: or anything” – From this sentence I know that you really DO remember me and that warms my heart and makes me feel all loved, appreciated, special, and not unforgettable. You’re a lovely and special person, and I remember, love, and appreciate you too.

Also . . . hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahhaha, Miiila. Really, someone should’ve checked into identity theft based on the lack of penguins and such. :joy:

Happy holidays all you kangaroos, giraffes and owls :slight_smile:
:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
(+ one :frog: for good luck)

3 Likes

Yes. When Buyer gives a review, There shows an option for tip.

so first approve
then review
then tip

1 Like

Thanks to all of you for the info.
May we all get lots of tips in 2020 (especially ones with lots and lots of zeros, and/or just one zero but as part of a two-digit number :blush: )

1 Like

So wouldn’t it be smarter for fiverr to allow tipping without a review?

Of course I do remember you :slight_smile:
Happy holidays to you too :turtle:

In another thread someone said they pressed “skip” twice and then could tip without leaving a review, something along those lines, in either case, so it is possible … maybe they could make it clearer though.

3 Likes

They do! (20 letters)

2 Likes