Fiverr Community Forum

Can different two accounts from two different device use same bank account

I have a confusion.So, I am hoping to get help from Fiverr community.
Suppose, I have two different Fiverr accounts from two different devices. Now, the question is can I use the same bank account for my both Fiverr account.

Best Regards to Fiverr Community. Hope to get an answer soon.

7 Likes

You are only allowed one Fiverr account.

Both accounts are likely to be banned.

4 Likes

Another person trying to game the system.

You are only allowed a single account, why create two accounts when you can offer a lot of services on a single account? Makes no sense to me

4 Likes

but it is legal to create multiple accounts from different devices. I am just asking can i use same bank account to both different fiverr account?

1 Like

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

4 Likes

i have two small companies with some skillful freelancers. One companies work is to handle data entry and lead generation project and the other is handling graphic design related work. That’s why i am asking the question.

if i have two pc, can’t i create two fiverr account?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Are you serious? We just told you it’s not allowed and even quoted you part of TOS that you signed. Be ready for one or both accounts to be banned sooner or later.

5 Likes

if i create two multiple accounts from two different device and use two different bank account, is it breaking any fiverr rules?

1 Like

Fiverr told you on there rules and policy you can create one account and attached one bank account.
if you use 2 device for 2 account you may be blocked and your gig will not ranked.

4 Likes

Yes bro, fiverr will banned both account incase of using same bank details. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes