Can Fiverr ban me for that?

umair0090

Hi Everyone,
I’d been working with *********[marketplace] and direct clients for Web development and coding stuff for last few months. I’ve my Fiverr account for around 4 months now. Now I want to start taking fiverr seriously and I’m thinking of charging one of my direct client via Fiverr. It’s an $80 project. Do you think that Fiverr will ban me thinking that I’ve bought a review since I’ve no order before on fiverr? Is there anything I should do to let fiverr now my (right) intentions?

Mod Note: Other marketplace’s name removed.

Thanks, @abhi_shek_20 for the Loving emojis but I would be more happy if you could tell me whether I’m going to get in trouble with fiverr for charging my direct client via Fiverr or not? ( The client is waiting for my response)

charging my direct client

Can you explain what are you trying to do here? He will have to pay 96$ and you get 64$ if your price is 80$.

Fiverr won’t mind as it looks a legitimate purchase, though you need some conversation on Fiverr that will count as proof. Btw by this you breaking other platform’s rule (getting paid outside of that marketplace). It’s a kind of unethical. I recommend to not to practice it.

charging my direct client

Can you explain what are you trying to do here? He will have to pay 96$ and you get 64$ if your price is 80$.

As already mentioned. I’m getting direct clients but they are not coming consistently so I’ve got only two ways first, to join a platform like fiverr (which I’m doing) and the other one is to advertise (If fiverr didn’t meet my expectations in terms of steady orders). He will pay $80 (Well, I’m trading $16 or whatever for steady incoming clients, at least I hope so).

As already mentioned. I’m getting direct clients but they are not coming consistently so I’ve got only two ways first, to join a platform like fiverr (which I’m doing) and the other one is to advertise (If fiverr didn’t meet my expectations in terms of steady orders). He will pay $80 (Well, I’m trading $16 or whatever for steady incoming clients, at least I hope so).

So you will ask him to join fiverr, sign up, look for your gig and make order.

This is OK.

Fiverr won’t mind as it looks a legitimate purchase, though you need some conversation on Fiverr that will count as proof. Btw by this you breaking other platform’s rule (getting paid outside of that marketplace). It’s a kind of unethical. I recommend to not to practice it.

Hey man, Please read the original post again. He is a direct client, I’m a coding guy who helps people with free coding stuff and people come to me when they need more and that how This client came in (He is not from Upwork or any platform)

Hey man, Please read the original post again. He is a direct client, I’m a coding guy who helps people with free coding stuff and people come to me when they need more and that how This client came in (He is not from Upwork or any platform)

Hey man

Akm… seriously? You are talking like this to the Main moderator here?

O M :::::

He needs to create account (your buyer).

Gotcha, No a prolem on it. But you may need some conversation on Fiverr regarding the project.

Hey man

Akm… seriously? You are talking like this to the Main moderator here?

O M :::::

He needs to create account (your buyer).

Thanks for heads up 😉 But I’m not main mod , just a mod, but he is right , I missed some of part of his thread, I was on Flag review, so kind of hurry (oOpise 😛 )

Archived