Can fiverr be a full time job?

roshanekka

That depends on a variety of factors. How much do you manage to make every month? Where do you live, and does your income support standard lifestyle there? Do you have a steady list of clients that you can bank upon to keep you smiling to the bank, even if you don’t get new buyers?

All of these, alongside the risks of working online (account could get blocked, restricted, etc), should be considered before you make any decisions at all

I don’t have any offline job, currently preparing for job and along with that i am freelancing on fiverr.

Can fiverr be a full time job for life?

Can fiverr be a full time job for life?

I think, full time is bad idea 🙂 No stable future are here. If you’re Student - you can do with your learning time 🙂

If you’re doing Full time job - take this as part time 🙂

I’m here from last 4 years and giving suggestion as per my experience 🙂

Other can suggest you different 🙂 take your decision as per your future plan 🙂

Yes it can be full time. I’m a full time freelance on fiverr. but It’s depend on your skills. just sell something that you really good it. you will became full time freelancer 🙂

by the way don’t keep all eggs in one basket 🙂

It’s certainly possible, but depends on a variety of factors that have been mentioned previously, such as how much income you need.

Fiverr makes up a large portion of my income, but not 100%. If you are freelancing/self-employed, I suggest you do not rely 100% on Fiverr, as there’s always the risk of your account being shut down, or Fiverr changing the search algorithm, etc. You don’t want to put yourself in a position where Fiverr can destroy your livelihood, or any one website, so be sure to diversify.

But yes, in my experience, it is possible to achieve full-time success on Fiverr and through freelancing with the proper skills.

Yes, it can be. The only thing is, are you willing to plan for it. Get to the basics, try and understand your strengths and weaknesses, work on developing a particular niche, and then take baby steps to the path of success.
As the saying goes…The key is not the will to win… everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important…

It’s certainly possible, but depends on a variety of factors that have been mentioned previously, such as how much income you need.

Fiverr makes up a large portion of my income, but not 100%. If you are freelancing/self-employed, I suggest you do not rely 100% on Fiverr, as there’s always the risk of your account being shut down, or Fiverr changing the search algorithm, etc. You don’t want to put yourself in a position where Fiverr can destroy your livelihood, or any one website, so be sure to diversify.

But yes, in my experience, it is possible to achieve full-time success on Fiverr and through freelancing with the proper skills.

You are right to some extent. But as a freelancer, why should one restrict just to Fiverr…I mean one should always diversify…Someone who is good, will obviously be good at other places too. And the basic concept of freelancing is, not to be restricted by just ONE in your life…Never put all your eggs in one basket. 🙂

I made more money on Fiverr this month than what I did working at my 40+ hours a week full-time job. I’m even having to hold off gigs because I can’t fit it all in around my job. I’m getting to the point where I’m really considering quitting and taking this up full-time instead.

I’ve been wondering this, as well.

I’m making twice as much per hour here than I am at my “real life” job. I think it’s possible to go full-time, but I’ve been here two years and haven’t made it there yet. I need to double my income on Fiverr to make it a viable living on Fiverr alone.

My theory is that it’s easily within reach to make the main part of your income on Fiverr, but also necessary to branch out and grab a few freelance gigs elsewhere. The nice thing about Fiverr is that you don’t have to go sending applications to twenty people before you get a $50 job. So doing as much as possible on here is good, and then filling in the gaps elsewhere is necessary. At least in my experience.

Although I’d much rather be one of you full-time super-sellers who only has to work on Fiverr! Tips and secrets are welcome…

• 3 years later...

I left my job before covid situation cause i wanted to focus on my music carrier, hence I feel fiverr is great for me. I can be homeless, starving whatever the situation maybe but making music is the ultimate satisfaction and feels better than having a desk job with no creativity at all. Fiverr is truly one of the best things that ever happened to me, 🙂

Archived