Can Fiverr Forum increase the orders?

ahmedghumro

Honestly, yes it can, IF you find a buyer interested on you.

BUT, NO, you probably won’t get orders because the forum.

I really believe great part of fiverr forum users are sellers, and also, a buyer who enter at forums like this, already know how to work the marketplace.

You are free to promote yourself here, but I believe you should use your time to promote yourself outside fiverr, like social medias

I have been on the fiverr forum for 3 1/2 years, I am now a moderator on the forum and a TRS with over 3000 orders on fiverr and have not a had a single order from posting on the forum - so in my opinion, the answer is no, you will not get orders from posting on the forum daily.

I wish more users understood this, so they didn’t waste their time (and readers time) by posting for the sake of posting, thinking it will get them orders. Most forum users are sellers who want to get to know other sellers and chat about fiverr and freelancing - not try and sell their gigs to each other (which seems to be what a lot of new/infrequent forum posters do by annoyingly spamming posts with their gigs etc)

Let’s see…
I have bought a gig from a seller because I found her here at the forum, but that was a
VERY rare case, in fact I think that was the ONLY case. Her gig really stood out and I thought it was worth checking out.
But again, that was the only time I’ve done so, and I’ve been hanging out in the forum
for more than 4 years.
You can get helpful information here at the forum for sure, but it won’t increase the
orders. You can GAIN knowledge here that could lead to more sales.

• 1 year later...

I have been on the fiverr forum for 3 1/2 years, I am now a moderator on the forum and a TRS with over 3000 orders on fiverr and have not a had a single order from posting on the forum - so in my opinion, the answer is no, you will not get orders from posting on the forum daily.

I wish more users understood this, so they didn’t waste their time (and readers time) by posting for the sake of posting, thinking it will get them orders. Most forum users are sellers who want to get to know other sellers and chat about fiverr and freelancing - not try and sell their gigs to each other (which seems to be what a lot of new/infrequent forum posters do by annoyingly spamming posts with their gigs etc)

Thank you for answer. It’s truly helpful

Archived