Fiverr Community Forum

Can fiverr give full refund instead credits?

I spend over 400 dollars on a gig. The seller manage to Made it half way through and keep me updated with pics etc and let me made changes if I needed it etc and changed them and showed me the changes afterwards etc. He didn’t finish within the time frame and asked to extend it so I allowed him to and accepted his resolution. Then all of a sudden near the due date he made a excuse saying fiverr was gonna banned him and confiscate all the commissions he has waiting along with mines and fiverr has taken my money (the money I payed him with) and just put it in there account and said he really needed the money to pay bills but fiverr took it and ask if I can send the same amount a different way as soon as possible. I feel like I’m getting scammed. I wasted all that money for nothing. Is there a way to get my money back on my PayPal instead fiverr credit. This makes me so mad. I waited over a month on this project and he agreed to work with me on.

3 Likes

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center for how to get your refund.

1 Like

Can fiverr really take a seller money and put it in there account? or the seller lying and is full of it? And why would fiverr banned him? It makes no sense.

1 Like

Of course not.

Absolutely

If seller broke rules sometimes fiverr restricts their account and allow them to finish working on current orders before banning them for good.

1 Like

You can say in private that you have been mistreated where Fiverr took money from you without completing your project. You tell Fiverr about this quickly and I think your issue will be resolved very quickly. Thanks for sharing :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Thank you but he blocked me now. Now what? I don’t know what to do from here.