Can freelancing represent a skill in your CV?

vladdennis81

Hello guys. Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!
As I’m thinking about getting a part-time job this summer and I’m already getting a few orders, I guess and hope that when summer hits I’ll already be a decent or successful freelancer.

My question is, does freelancing add up as a professional experience in a CV? Do you think it would help? Did you add it to your CV?

Thanks,
Dennis

Absolutely. My CV / Resume is 80% about freelancing…

Here is a copy of my resume (without any personal / client details or links) - feel free to take it as inspiration when you are adding freelancing to your CV.

docs.google.com

Paul Maplesden Freelance Writer Resume - NPD - Jan 2017

Paul Maplesden – Freelance Writer Expert freelance writing specializing in business, finance, and technology content. Creating powerful, relevant website, article, and blog copy that emphasizes benefits and builds trust. Giving readers the content...

I haven’t used it for a while, but in the early days it was effective at helping me to get work.

Absolutely. My CV / Resume is 80% about freelancing…

Here is a copy of my resume (without any personal / client details or links) - feel free to take it as inspiration when you are adding freelancing to your CV.

docs.google.com

Paul Maplesden Freelance Writer Resume - NPD - Jan 2017

Paul Maplesden – Freelance Writer Expert freelance writing specializing in business, finance, and technology content. Creating powerful, relevant website, article, and blog copy that emphasizes benefits and builds trust. Giving readers the content...

I haven’t used it for a while, but in the early days it was effective at helping me to get work.

Thank you a lot, Paul! I will consider adding freelancing to my CV.

Archived