Can gig comes back to 1st page?

talhariaz274

Ok so you are assuming that Cancellations reduce a Gig’s ability to be viewed in Search results. Probably correct. Probably if you have enough cancellations and enough competitors on relevant Search Terms, your Gig may seem to disappear.

So long as you don’t get your Gig Suspended, then it would equally probably be true that you could trade back up search results with completed jobs on that Gig.

However, I will urge caution that there is no sense in taking jobs solely to affect your Stats. Just this week I have had to cancel a second job that means that I will probably lose my L1 badge. I looked at a couple of BR with some hope they may balance that out but in the end, the only reason I would take those jobs is to solve a non-existent problem. What is worse they both had a high chance of turning into cancellations seeing they were so vague that probably I would lose them anyway.

Look at how and why these Cancellations happened in the first place and try ot get in front of that so they happen less. Or realize that this is the nature of this place that people fire off jobs like they were lollies and so cancellations will be high as you sort wheat from chaff after the fact.

🙂

Ok so you are assuming that Cancellations reduce a Gig’s ability to be viewed in Search results. Probably correct. Probably if you have enough cancellations and enough competitors on relevant Search Terms, your Gig may seem to disappear.

So long as you don’t get your Gig Suspended, then it would equally probably be true that you could trade back up search results with completed jobs on that Gig.

However, I will urge caution that there is no sense in taking jobs solely to affect your Stats. Just this week I have had to cancel a second job that means that I will probably lose my L1 badge. I looked at a couple of BR with some hope they may balance that out but in the end, the only reason I would take those jobs is to solve a non-existent problem. What is worse they both had a high chance of turning into cancellations seeing they were so vague that probably I would lose them anyway.

Look at how and why these Cancellations happened in the first place and try ot get in front of that so they happen less. Or realize that this is the nature of this place that people fire off jobs like they were lollies and so cancellations will be high as you sort wheat from chaff after the fact.

🙂 Much obliged!

It will come back to search if you edit your gig and complete many orders with positive feedback.

No

I had this happen because I had to cancel gigs due to surgery.

It will take 2 months (the amount of time Fiverr tracks your stats at once) to get back in search. Although I do agree that completing multiple orders in the meantime helps.

No

I had this happen because I had to cancel gigs due to surgery.

It will take 2 months (the amount of time Fiverr tracks your stats at once) to get back in search. Although I do agree that completing multiple orders in the meantime helps.

tell me how many orders you cancelled

I faced such problem . I was in first page but in last raw. I my category most of time buyer just knock in first two raw so there was no knock until i get back to first two raw.
My experience say it will take two month until clear the cancelation rate but if you are lucky enough and get more jobs then you will get back to your position within a month.

I faced such problem . I was in first page but in last raw. I my category most of time buyer just knock in first two raw so there was no knock until i get back to first two raw.

My experience say it will take two month until clear the cancelation rate but if you are lucky enough and get more jobs then you will get back to your position within a month.

It depends on how many orders he canceled.

For example, I had 140 orders “canceled” according to Fiverr, there was an issue with the payment system and people were going to customer support to cancel the order since the payment was not going through. That didn’t have anything to do with me, obviously, but I was still getting cancellations left and right without doing anything. Even if it didn’t affect my completion rate, my ranking plummeted. It took me 2 months of waiting, thankfully I do have return clients, so at least I was able to sustain my income.

I know it’s more of an extreme situation, but the idea is, if you have a lot of cancellations based on how many orders you get…then it takes upwards of 2 months to go back. It doesn’t matter how many orders you’re completing.

It will come back to search if you edit your gig and complete many orders with positive feedback.

@asadhabib222 5 order were cancelled in last 3 months. However, 2 orders were cancelled in last 60 days, when I cancelled the 3rd one, 2 of my gigs suddenly removed from the search. Now they are showing on last page of online sellars.

• 4 weeks later...

@asadhabib222 5 order were cancelled in last 3 months. However, 2 orders were cancelled in last 60 days, when I cancelled the 3rd one, 2 of my gigs suddenly removed from the search. Now they are showing on last page of online sellars.

Try to provide best work so you get returning buyers then you will not be de ranked to last page in case you have regular clients

Archived