Fiverr Community Forum

Can I add my youtube channel video link in my gig

Can I add my youtube channel video link in my gig.
I am a WordPress developer. So I want to add my customization video link in my gig.
Is it legal or not?
If I add this so how?
If anyone presents here they Use a youtube video link in there gig?

1 Like

How could it be illegal violating Fiverr TOS???

I dont think you can share social media btw

i dont know that’s why i am saying this

that means i can use video link but i can not use my social media link in my youtube video description

what the actual f are you saying

I dont think it is allowed to share social media. Not sure tough

No please Don’t do this. I think fiver not allow you and maybe you can fall in problem…
You share your gig socialmedia, gig promote Group it will be helpfully for you… :blush::kissing_closed_eyes:

Hi there,

These are the type of links that you can actually add in your profile or Gig description:

urls

I found the information here: What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?

3 Likes

I Know that but not sure. :frowning: Have you seen anyone who has used the link on YouTube?

I guide myself only by what is written on Fiverr TOS, but of course that you can contact CS just to be sure if you prefer.

ok thanks :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks @filomena_silva such a great info. It’s ok then to put youtube link on our gigs description.

but it is okay though to put any link when replying buyer request or message right?

1 Like

The information that I shared is only related to GIG description, if you check the image. I didn’t mention anything related to buyer requests or messages.