Can I add new Tip Jar Gig? Is that against Fiverr terms?

kiranashrafgfx

Besides being redundant, it’s not a good look IMHO, and I wouldn’t do it even if it was possible.
But I think (If I recall correctly) that there’s a rule in the ToS that prohibits from making non-serious gigs, meaning you can’t make joke/humorous gigs, gigs that don’t actually deliver any real work, etc.

I wouldn’t do it. You could contact CS and ask if it’s allowed. It doesn’t mention tip gigs in the TOS as far as I know, but they’re not really needed now that there’s the tip function. Also there are limits in the tip function I think (like I think it’s limited to a certain % of the order value) and that limit could be overridden with a tip gig and Fiverr probably wouldn’t want that so they probably wouldn’t really want tip gigs. Some level 2 and TRS who had them have removed them.

I saw Level 2 and top rated sellers have Tip Jar Gig in profile. Can I add new Tip Jar Gig? Is that against Fiverr terms?

Thank you for reading this

I saw Level 2 and top rated sellers have Tip Jar Gig in profile.

Most likely added years ago, before the tip feature was introduced.

Can I add new Tip Jar Gig? Is that against Fiverr terms?

As far as I know, there’s no strict rule against it, but with the tip feature, it’s sort of redundant. Not to mention that they can make you look unprofessional, unless tips are common in your industry.

Archived