Can i ask anything?

seo_tahsina

There are plenty of ways to promote yourself. One of which is social media marketing. Using the right tags and titles might help you in various ways. Copy your gig link and share it on instagram , facebook, linkedin. Once you start sharing your business and ideas more people with approach you. But you have to be proactive in order to get followers and requests.
That’s a very good way to increase your impressions on fiverr.

I want to know my gigs. How can i promote my gigs? and how is the order available ? please help the right ways.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get sales and the answers to all of your questions are in the above.

Take time to read them! 🙂

I want to know my gigs. How can i promote my gigs? and how is the order available ? please help the right ways.

How can i promote my gigs?

Please do a search elsewhere for ‘how to promote your business’.

I’m afraid all you’ll get otherwise is generic advice of ‘use social media’ which isn’t specific enough for individual sellers. 🙂

Archived