Can I ask my buyer for a feedback?

adiikhan1

I wouldn’t do that. It can be seen as manipulating the buyer to leave you feedback and that is a no-no and could get your account a warning.

Buyers are reminded after they get the order to review the service. There is no need for you to chase down a review.

GG

WELL, but it was my 3rd order with him and day after tomorrow i will start the fourth order with him. So can i ask him by using words which do not voilate fiver Tos?

WELL, but it was my 3rd order with him and day after tomorrow i will start the fourth order with him. So can i ask him by using words which do not voilate fiver Tos?

There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have complained that they got a warning because they asked about a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

Read this topic: Asking for Reviews - This is what CS said especially reply No. 42.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@adiikhan1 I have customers that I have completed way more than 4 orders for. They thank me in a message but do not leave reviews because they are in business and do not want others to know whom they buy from, what they buy and how often they buy from a seller.

Note; Don’t use keyword - “Review” in the chatbox. You can use feedback or rating so Fiverr doesn’t take the chat as inappropriate.

Please do not mislead other sellers by giving them advice that will get them in trouble. This is a screenshot from the link that @lloydsolutions posted.

image.png.f8f92a5251dcc96a50952a1947f66997.png
image814×400 21 KB

@adiikhan1 I have customers that I have completed way more than 4 orders for. They thank me in a message but do not leave reviews because they are in business and do not want others to know whom they buy from, what they buy and how often they buy from a seller.

Note; Don’t use keyword - “Review” in the chatbox. You can use feedback or rating so Fiverr doesn’t take the chat as inappropriate.

Please do not mislead other sellers by giving them advice that will get them in trouble. This is a screenshot from the link that @lloydsolutions posted.

Thank you, I got it. I’ve deleted it from the reply-box.

There are no such words. Asking for feedback isn’t allowed, no matter the words you use.

Do you really want to risk an account warning, plus losing a repeat buyer, by trying to get him to do something he obviously doesn’t want to do?

may be you are right. my client do the same thing thanks me in inbox ans ask me if you are free we have another one for you

Archived