Fiverr Community Forum

Can i ask my buyer for review?

Can i ask my buyer for review?

6 Likes

No you cant just ask the buyer to leave a review. It’s totally up to them whether or not they prefer leaving you a feedback. However, there are various polite ways to hint for their feedback.

Maybe do a bit of research on the forum over this topic, you might find all necessary tips and suggestions. :brain:

10 Likes

There are no safe ways to ask for reviews. Asking for reviews in any shape or form whether overtly or by implication is likely to get you a warning.

Fiverr sends at least 2 reminders after the order is complete. Don’t bug your buyers about it.

9 Likes

no, don’t ask to review from buyer

3 Likes

can i just give him a hint…

Not unless you want a warning. Don’t do it.

1 Like

It might even lead to your account being banned. Don’t give a hint, don’t try to word it to get by, or ask in a way that you think won’t be the same as asking for a review. Never mention a review in any way with any wording.

2 Likes

No, you can’t. And besides, some buyers might get the wrong idea that you are trying to force them to give you a review, which might result in losing a potential repeat buyer.

hi
i told him to buyer to give me reviews
and they did
but fiverr did not give me any warning

You were lucky…

1 Like

i think thats why my gig is disappear on search result
is it possible?

Never do that. Just keep your work up.

Keep working just. Fiverr already do marketing after complete your task to the buyer for leave the review and tips that I know.

No one knows the answer to that question. I think you probably would have been banned though if fiverr found out.

Don’t worry for review. There’re some client who put their honest review but some client willn’t leave any review. It’s natural thing some of them are busy don’t spend so much time here but top level client put their review without asking for it.

Don’t ask for review even don’t worry if you don’t get any review for some project. :neutral_face: Because here i’ve noticed in fiverr, your success don’t depends on review. You’ll get more order if your gig appears in fiver search first page for your specific keyword. :blush: Otherwise you’ll not get order because client willn’t find your gig even if you’ve good review.

So i think important thing is that working on gig, promoting gig everywhere consistently and it’ll help to get some client for your services as well as it’ll help gig ranking aswell which can bring more order. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

No if fiver notice then they’ll give you warning, without notifying you they willn’t take action, but this isn’t the reason that you gig is disappear on search result.

3 Likes

No you can’t. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

my experience said that if you tell them to rating 5 reviews then fiverr give you warning , if you simply tell them give me reviews , then there is no issue .

1 Like

Maybe you should listen to what the people who have been on Fiverr for longer than you have, are telling you.

If you do not listen, you will not learn.

2 Likes

ok i do listen :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like