Fiverr Community Forum

Can I ask the buyer for giving me reviews?

Hey Fiverr forum Guys,
Can I ask the buyer for giving me reviews?
is this in under Fiverr policies?

7 Likes

please do not try this .

1 Like

You can use the word “honest feedback” OR “valuable feedback” instead of word “review”

7 Likes

It is the prerogative of a buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave a review.

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they asked for a review or feedback.

Read this carefully: Asking for Reviews - This is what CS said

Best just to leave it and move on.

4 Likes

Nooooo, you cannot! :scream:
Specifically, read this comment I added to the thread. :wink:

8 Likes

No…Its against TOS of FIVERR

1 Like

Please don’t advise other users to do something that could get them in trouble.

You’re not allowed to ask for a review, no matter how you call it. If you do ask for it anyway, you can get an account warning.

9 Likes

Please do not try this.
It will effect your ranking.

Ok, But there should be a way to convince buyer to leave review because these are our assets.

1 Like

No, you should not ask a buyer for giving you a review

1 Like

You can tell to your client…if you really satisfied with my work and my work quality so that i hope you will give me the best feedback from your side.thanks

1 Like

Fiverr reminds buyers to leave a review, and they do it twice. If they still don’t leave a review, it’s because they don’t want to. Leaving a review is the buyer’s prerogative, not their duty.

If you do that, you risk getting an account warning, or getting banned.

7 Likes

I understand. I know how valuable good reviews are to a seller, especially a new seller. However, you can not say anything to convince your buyer to leave a review.

It is frustrating :confounded: to see that in this thread it has been said over, and over, and over that if a seller asks for a review, feedback or any other word that is asking for or hinting at a review they are putting their account in danger. Yet some posters argue the point or continue to give others BAD ADVICE! :scream_cat:

Why do posters continue to give bad :smiling_imp: advice to their fellow sellers on this issue.
:thinking: :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Customer Service said:

Any solicitation, manipulation, or just a comment on feedback may lead our relevant team to issue a warning to the user who made this statement.

@catwriter, maybe we should give up trying to convince those who argue and let them suffer the consequences of ignoring the information from CS and TOS. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

:+1: :wink:

There are two ways for learning:

• The easy way - through listening and following advice.
  • The hard way - experiencing in own flesh their own errors.

Many people love learning the hard way. Let them be.

7 Likes

After reading so many posts from people who ask these questions and then argue against good advice, I’ve come to this conclusion too.

3 Likes

It might be a good idea. It feels like we’re talking to a brick wall (or a bunch of brick walls), anyway. Perhaps an account warning will make them listen, and if not and they get themselves banned, we’ll only have to endure a bit of crying that they got banned for no reason, and then they’ll be gone.

6 Likes

banana plants sound appealing

9 Likes

Banana plants may be better listeners. :ear: :wink:

6 Likes

:hear_no_evil: can’t hear you… poof and gone!

2 Likes

I Don’t think so, It will be viloation of fiverr ToS. You can convince your client by qualtiy work.