Can I ask this from buyers after completed order?

sandew123

When you complete your order and submitted it then you should tell them that “I have tried my level best to do your work best. If need any revision plz tell me I will do that and if it is OK don’t forget to give me the best review bcz It will helpful for my business.”

That’s it.

When you complete your order and submitted it then you should tell them that “I have tried my level best to do your work best. If need any revision plz tell me I will do that and if it is OK don’t forget to give me the best review bcz It will helpful for my business.”

That’s it.

is it not TOS? I saw we can’t ask particular feedback

is it not TOS? I saw we can’t ask particular feedback

ToS does not say that you can’t ask for feedback. It also doesn’t say that you can’t use the words “review” or “pay attention” but doing so is risky in experience. If you want to test asking for feedback, it could go fine. It might not.

Since your questions on the forum are almost always related to the review system which is a fine-edged blade, I’ll say to you one more time that I would advise asking Support two clarify their position before doing something risky.

Yeah, NEVER say something like:

Please give me 5 stars as this will help me…

Here is why:

Once I purchased from Fiverr and I wansn’t happy with what the seller delivered, she (the seller) said at the end of the order:

Please give me 5 stars as I have done all your work.
It was nice working with you as you are an awesome fellow.
It will be a great pleasure if you five me 5 stars.

I would leave her 3 stars, but because I didn’t want to make her ratings lower, i wrote her:

I didn’t rate you because I don’t want to make your rating lower. The work wasn’t completed in the right way as I wanted. It’s not ready for … I should correct…

Archived