Can i change category of a gig

Guest rokon222

Guest rokon222

i want to change category this gig.how can i change it’s category.
actually i serve seo no but at first when i join on fiverr then i work on internet research.

I’m no expert but I think all you have to do is edit your gig. It gives the option to change the name and everything. One down side you might have to start a fresh with the pricing. I’ve done this before, it was like making a new gig. Mind you, the gig I changed didn’t have any reviews so I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

Guest rokon222

I’m no expert but I think all you have to do is edit your gig. It gives the option to change the name and everything. One down side you might have to start a fresh with the pricing. I’ve done this before, it was like making a new gig. Mind you, the gig I changed didn’t have any reviews so I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

thanks clintd7 to share your opinion …

Guest offlinehelpers

You can’t change a gig’s category any more, although you can still change the subcategory. 😉

Guest rokon222

You can’t change a gig’s category any more, although you can still change the subcategory. 😉

thanks to offlinehelpers

• 2 years later...

Hi offlinehelpers!

i wanna ask a question i have changed my gig subcategory and now my gig is not showing in search results can you please help me with that. That whether there is a fix duration for this to be fine.

‘‘Thanks and stay safe’’

Archived