Can I change my Gig description?

rumana_islam

If you need to update your gig, update your gig. We have no insight into how that will impact your gig in the search algorithm. It would be wise to worry less about what might happen, and dedicate your time and attention to what you can control. If your gig needs to be updated, then update it, and keep it current.

If you need to update your gig, update your gig. We have no insight into how that will impact your gig in the search algorithm. It would be wise to worry less about what might happen, and dedicate your time and attention to what you can control. If your gig needs to be updated, then update it, and keep it current.

Actually I heared if I change my Gig description and price then my Gig is not showing in search bar more than 24 hours. I have no idea about that because I am new in Fiverrr. Thanks to you for your replay and your opinio.

Actually I heared if I change my Gig description and price then my Gig is not showing in search bar more than 24 hours. I have no idea about that because I am new in Fiverrr. Thanks to you for your replay and your opinio.

My comments are not my opinion, they are fact.

Fiverr reviews all changes to gigs. During the time that those changes are being reviewed, your gig will not be searchable in the search algorithm. When Fiverr approves your changes, your gig will be reinserted into the search system.

It would be wise to worry less about what might happen, and dedicate your time and attention to what you can control.

“You can’t change things outside of your control, but you can change your attitude.”

- Marcus Aurelius

As you say you are a seller, So I recommend you to learn the course, It will help you a lot to grow in fiverr.

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1771111555_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.223e0435c549b5d1e06408ae6d7a860d.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

What is the alternative? Keeping your gig the way it is even if it is sub-optimal? That would hurt you more than not changing it.

It is just 24 hours or so, anyway. You shouldn’t let it impact your decisions.

As you say you are a seller, So I recommend you to learn the course, It will help you a lot to grow in fiverr.

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Thanks for sharing this course. I already compeleted this course. 😊

• 2 months later...

Archived