Can i change my gig tags now?

locomotionart

will there be a negative impact if I change my gig tag ?
its almost a month I have created gig and I got orders but it was from buyer requests.
My daily impressions are between 150-250.
But I need to change a tag and it is important for my niche, because that is the most common tag people search for.
Only experienced sellers who have done this share your views on this

Yes, you can change your tags and I believe you should change and use those tags that represent better your service offerings, the following tips could be very helpful for you as a new seller:

• Make your gig a specialized/specific service not a general one
  • Enable the “SEO TITLE” field for your gig (if not used already)
  • Choose the right keywords that represent your service (how to: Open fiver as buyer search for a keyword that you think can represent your service, Fiverr will show some suggestions, those suggestions could be the better keywords for your gig)
  • Use the selected keywords in your git title/description and pricing description (but don’t overuse them)
  • In order to improve your gig impressions, try to be online more often, that’s a great opportunity for new sellers to land their gigs on top of others (when a buyer searches with the online filter)

As far as I know. You can change the tag in your gig. But In case you decide to change your tag on your GIg.then your Gig will be reviewed again. Fiverr will review every change in your gig. But I think it can lose your gig rank. If you want to know more, You can mail Fiverr CS. It will be good for you

Archived