Fiverr Community Forum

Can I change my paypal account to a new one?

Can I change my paypal account to a new one?

It would be nice if a Fiverr staffer could direct us to how to change our PayPal email.

Is it possible to have a contact email on file for buyers to contact us and our separate email for PayPal? From the comments above it doesn’t seem to be solved.

“Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here”. - I can’t find this part of my account either. Where do we find this?

Yes.

To change your Paypal email address, please log in to your account, go to the top right corner of the home page, Your username > Settings > Account settings and look for the “Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here”.

After you click on the link, you’ll receive an email with further instructions on how to change your current Paypal email address.

There is no such text or links on the accounts settings page…still looking on how to do this!!!

i changed my PAYPAL EMAIL to another one… and each time i tried to withdraw its keeps telling me to contact support to activate transfer on the email… i have change to two different emails still the-same problem