Fiverr Forum

Can I change Paypal account to withdraw?

The title say it all, help me. I want to withdraw to other Paypal account.

I think Fiverr TOS clearly states you can’t change the paypal account associated to your Fiverr account and that it’s permanent. So you might want to contact customer support to get any help.

You don’t need to contact fiverr customer support simply go to your profile>settings.,just look at below your email address (Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it )

this is from fiverr’s TOS: Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal provider. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile, but i do believe you can change it, you should clarify with support.

Yeah you can change it. I changed mine before my first withdrawal though. David gave you the instructions to do so.

Email address on Setting is Paypal account ? If I can change, why Fiverr’s TOS said “Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal provider. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile, but i do believe you can change it, you should clarify with support.”

did you click "Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here"

click here link?

if you click that normally only massage will appear “An email will be sent to your PayPal email shortly.Please follow the instructions in our email.”

hey david, i am a new member and I didn’t know that your profile email is associated with paypal. Fiverr is new to me and all and I was curious and I tried it. Now I have profits still under clearing. I haven’t done any withdrawal yet. I am now concerned about the paypal withdrawal as my profile email is a personal email and not my paypal email. I have changed it in the settings but I didn’t receive any email verification in the new email (my paypal) I added. But when I connected this forum to my fiverr, I receive a welcome email from this forum to the new (my paypal) email which I added. You think that’s it? Have I successfully changed my email? Sorry, don’t know much about this site.

Of course you can change your PayPal account to withdraw your earnings, I have done it a couple of times. $-)

Reply to @xelin86: hey xelin86 if you did’t sure it’s correctly connected or not just do the same thing again “go to your profile>settings.,just look at below your email address (Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it )” enter the same email address(your paypal email address) and check your paypal email inbox. if you still not get any email from fiverr please share it with us. we can surly help you :slight_smile:

@davidamerson hi! the problem is there’s no "Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it " below the email address field box. All of my notifications are now sent to the new email that I’ve used.

@oldbittygrandma hello! it’s great to hear that. I have never withdrawn my earnings as my they’re still under clearing and this is my first time here in fiverr, so I don’t know that you can use a different email for paypal. Most of what I’ve read is that the profile is associated with the paypal account. So, hypothetically, when I do withdraw, will fiverr ask for my paypal address then? Is that how you managed to use different emails for your profile and paypal?

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: thank you very much! I’ve learned a lot from the info you’ve given.

So, there really is a prompt that would tell me to enter a paypal add to use.

I would definitely take your advice on the email usage. I have this personal email which I use when I work, it’s always open so I’d see important notifications and emails, while I use a different email from money transactions. That has always been the case for me. I was just so concerned about fiverr only allowing one email add for both based on what I’ve read from previous articles (dated in 2011 and 2012). This is why I’m looking for the latest info available if there is/are. Again, thanks a lot! ( ^ v ^)/

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

Dear oldbittygrandma I said " enter the same email address(your paypal email address)" I did mean form that is she already enter the her paypal email to fiverr but she did’t received a confirmation email.so I just say enter the same email address is her paypal emaill address not saying use fiverr email address as your paypal address.I agree with you using a same email to fiverr and paypal is more risky no doubt about that.

oldbittygrandma is a good nice girl :smiley: she always help to us I respect you mam thank you.

Reply to @xelin86

you can use up to 8 email address for paypal. if you create fiverr account and paypal account using a same email address you can add new email address for paypal and use it as paypal email address for fiverr it’s really help you for you account safety. confusing about what is risk and safety what we talking about with this email problem and why we say used different email for fiverr and paypal search in fiverr forum many of our friends hacked by some ugly hackers so always try to be safe.

I have the same problem about changing my email paypal address so I can get the verification code for withdrawal but the problem is I cannot change the email add, No email verification send to my email paypal address. How can I change my paypal email address so I can withdraw my earnings in fiverr. I already input and try to withdraw last time for $4 dollar and it works now I try to withdraw bigger amount in my account in fiverr but there is no verification send to my email paypal address.

I think the important think, you must use paypal account just 1 for 1 fiverr account, if any trouble with your old paypal, you can resolve the account before Withdraw. but i ever lost my old account because limited by paypal permanent, but no problem work for another name. but you must try withdraw from fiverr with little amount.

i withdrawal first time 350$ my paypal account…but second time my eran 327$ and money available .this time my paypal withdrawal option hide. any friend help me and tips me .solve this problem …

In the new Fiverr interface, simply click on the down arrow after your username, displayed on the top right side and you will see the option ‘Settings’. There you will have another setting labeled ‘Account Settings’ where there is an option to change paypal id.

I have problems for withdraw my money.

email that I used is contrasts with my paypal email.

how for me put my paypal email.

please help me!

Reply to @magellon: How?

Reply to @jelenakraji: Go to your profile, then the settings. Right below your email address should be the option to change your PayPal account.