Can I Change Tags?

logomaniya

Of course you can change your tags; according to a Fiverr success manager in a recent Fiverr online event, you even should play around with the tags. However, you should keep in mind that your gig probably will be re-checked by Fiverr when you edit it, which can result in it being pulled from search for however long Fiverr currently needs to check gigs. If it’s similar to their current ticket response times, that could take days, if not longer.
Also, there is no guarantee that your gig will do better; it could do better, the same, or worse.

In short, is it allowed? Yes. Is it advisable? Depends. If you get sales, I’d say maybe better leave it alone at this time; if you don’t get sales anyway, there’s probably not much harm in trying.

Of course you can change your tags; according to a Fiverr success manager in a recent Fiverr online event, you even should play around with the tags. However, you should keep in mind that your gig probably will be re-checked by Fiverr when you edit it, which can result in it being pulled from search for however long Fiverr currently needs to check gigs. If it’s similar to their current ticket response times, that could take days, if not longer.

Also, there is no guarantee that your gig will do better; it could do better, the same, or worse.

In short, is it allowed? Yes. Is it advisable? Depends. If you get sales, I’d say maybe better leave it alone at this time; if you don’t get sales anyway, there’s probably not much harm in trying.

Ooh Thanks You Soo Much Miila Thats Great Information

Can We make a Gig With Different category In Fiverr ??

Archived