Can i communicate buyer after delivery of order?

emon_msc

If buyer allow you to continue the communication after oder deliver, then I think you are lucky. Then u can disribe your future serviceswith him. Sometimes after order delivery we send a masg to customer but he didn’t reply even he online. In that cases we should not knock him again & again…🙂

If buyer allow you to continue the communication after oder deliver, then I think you are lucky. Then u can disribe your future serviceswith him. Sometimes after order delivery we send a masg to customer but he didn’t reply even he online. In that cases we should not knock him again & again…🙂

My buyer give’s another proposal in the conversation of order page. Now he is sleeping. 💤 and my last order[from_him] was delivered few hours ago. i am was just scared about that fiverr will not let me allow to communicate with buyer

You should only communicate with your buyer when you have an open order or have just delivered.

I’m now asking regular buyers if it’s ok to reach out to them when I have news about something specific to their site.

Do not spam. If even one buyer marks any of your communications as spam you may get banned

Yes, if it is about general things but if you are trying to get them to buy more services, you will find they get pretty stroppy pretty fast.

Many buyers however will totally disappear the moment you deliver. Don’t try talking to them as you merely look desperate.

🙂

There is no need to communicate with a buyer after a transaction is completed unless they initiate the conversation. If they are inquiring about about another order then it’s fine. If they are thanking you for a job well done, it’s fine. If you are contacting them out of the blue to see if they have any more work for you, that falls under spam. If you are contacting them about a review, that falls under a TOS violation. If you are contacting them just to say hello, that to can be viewed as spam as well.

There is no need to communicate with a buyer after a transaction is completed unless they initiate the conversation. If they are inquiring about about another order then it’s fine. If they are thanking you for a job well done, it’s fine. If you are contacting them out of the blue to see if they have any more work for you, that falls under spam. If you are contacting them about a review, that falls under a TOS violation. If you are contacting them just to say hello, that to can be viewed as spam as well.

Yes, I understand what you’re saying and you’re right.

If a buyer don’t contact me after delivery, I won’t either. I don’t want to scam people and be in trouble for nothing.

My buyer give’s another proposal in the conversation of order page. Now he is sleeping. 💤 and my last order[from_him] was delivered few hours ago. i am was just scared about that fiverr will not let me allow to communicate with buyer

If he gives you a proposal, just wait. If he really wants more services from you, he’ll get in touch with you soon.

hi Dear all,
thank you so much for your response ! my question was not about it good or bad to communicate with buyer after his/her order delivery. my quest is fiverr will let me allow to communicate with buyer after delivery of his/her order? ---------------- i have got my answer ! thanks everyone

Archived