Fiverr Community Forum

Can I create 2 or 3 gigs in the same category?

Hello everyone, I am a new seller on Fiverr. :slightly_smiling_face: Can I create 2 or 3 gigs in the same category? :frowning_face: Are there any restrictions on this? :slightly_smiling_face: Please let me know. Advanced Thanks. :blush: :gift_heart:

1 Like

Yes you can create more than one gig in same category but not offering same services for that gigs !

1 Like

@surajrenuka sorry for Disturbing you. I’m facing one problem. I’m getting buyer request from non selected field like “data analysis and reports”. How can i stop getting buyer request from " Data analysis and reports"???
Thank you

you need to start new topic for your query ! do start new topic with your gig link and screen shots so community can help…:slight_smile:

Ok. I’ll do that. Thnx

" but not offering same services for that gigs "
I did not understand this part. :cry: I would be happy if you could explain a little easier. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for your time. :gift_heart:

yes . Even you can create every gigs in same category

Main categories are limited but you can offer many more services in that category…

For example, I have selected GRAPHICS & DESIGN category for couple of my gigs and sub categories are cartoon and comics but after selecting that common categories for my 2 gigs , I offer differnt services in both… Like one is offering character drawing and one is background props…

1 Like

Thank you very much. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :gift_heart: This time I understand better. :hugs: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank You :gift_heart: :heart_eyes: