Can i create a new fiverr account as this one got banned

liamp25

Hi all,

im just wondering if I can make a new fivver account. My current account got banned for absolutely no reason. I say absolutely no reason as they still haven’t told me why. I got banned 7-8 months ago. I know you can only have 1 account at a time, so can I just close this account completely?

Cheers

Whys that? I need to get the money out of my account first.

Users are not allowed to have more than one account. Since your account – this one, that you are using to access the forum – was banned, you are going to have to ask Fiver for permission before you open a new one. And, if they give you permission to do so, you will have to completely close this account (and no longer use it here on the forums).

I need to get the money out of my account first.

That typically happens 90 days after the ban, but you say

I got banned 7-8 months ago.

Didn’t you ask CS for your money already?

yes, they only gave me 24 hours to withdraw the money. However, I didn’t see the email till late so I ran out of time. I’ve asked them again, but haven’t heard back. I thought they would of waited a few days. People have life’s, can’t always be beside a laptop.

yes, they only gave me 24 hours to withdraw the money. However, I didn’t see the email till late so I ran out of time. I’ve asked them again, but haven’t heard back. I thought they would of waited a few days. People have life’s, can’t always be beside a laptop.

So… it sounds like Fiverr DID send you an email (or, at least communicate the issue with you) (see your other forum topic on this issue), and they DID explain the situation and how you can obtain any pending revenue, and you either ignored what they told you, or wanted them to tell you something else.

What Fiverr communicates to you, is the final answer. You cannot expect them to provide you with answers you want to hear. Fiverr already shared information on your account banishment, and when you contacted them asking for different answers, they chose not to respond. You have your answers. Your account is gone for good, and you already have the only information and instructions Fiverr is likely to provide.

It doesn’t look like they are likely to allow you to open another account.

So… it sounds like Fiverr DID send you an email (or, at least communicate the issue with you) (see your other forum topic on this issue), and they DID explain the situation and how you can obtain any pending revenue, and you either ignored what they told you, or wanted them to tell you something else.

What Fiverr communicates to you, is the final answer. You cannot expect them to provide you with answers you want to hear. Fiverr already shared information on your account banishment, and when you contacted them asking for different answers, they chose not to respond. You have your answers. Your account is gone for good, and you already have the only information and instructions Fiverr is likely to provide.

It doesn’t look like they are likely to allow you to open another account.

I didn’t ignore them. When I checked it was too late. They haven’t told me why I’m banned. I think I’m banned as a called a guy who tried to scam me a moron.

I guess I could always get a mate to make me an account and use a different ip address

I didn’t ignore them. When I checked it was too late. They haven’t told me why I’m banned. I think I’m banned as a called a guy who tried to scam me a moron.

I guess I could always get a mate to make me an account and use a different ip address

Don’t do this. Users may only have ONE account. And you’ve publicly stated, here on the forums, that you think this is an idea worth pursuing, to get around the rules. You will likely be found out, and Fiverr does not take kindly to users breaking the site rules.

Your account was banned. If Fiverr does not give you permission to open a new account, then don’t try to find new ways to get around the rules.

In some cases Fiverr may not ban your account right away, not even send you a warning or anything but they do add it to the list of violations. Check what you did in past that they could have banned your account but didn’t and on top of that you did something else too, this will answer why you got banned.
Secondly, once an account is closed, everything associated with it are flagged. The bank account, the mobile number, the email address, everything. So even if you get someone to make an account for you, you at least will have to connect it to your bank account and boom, you are caught once again.

The best course of action, contact CS using an alternate email address and ask them for help and reconsideration to make a fresh account.

Best of luck

In some cases Fiverr may not ban your account right away, not even send you a warning or anything but they do add it to the list of violations. Check what you did in past that they could have banned your account but didn’t and on top of that you did something else too, this will answer why you got banned.

Secondly, once an account is closed, everything associated with it are flagged. The bank account, the mobile number, the email address, everything. So even if you get someone to make an account for you, you at least will have to connect it to your bank account and boom, you are caught once again.

The best course of action, contact CS using an alternate email address and ask them for help and reconsideration to make a fresh account.

Best of luck

They’ve finally told me why. And it was for inappropriate language, so I guess it was for calling a guy who tried to scam me a moron…

Thanks for your reply, I’ll take what you said on board.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Users are not allowed to have more than one account. Since your account – this one, that you are using to access the forum – was banned, you are going to have to ask Fiver for permission before you open a new one. And, if they give you permission to do so, you will have to completely close this account (and no longer use it here on the forums).

I have writing this one year after your conversation, My account got banned, But I can use forum, What…?

I have writing this one year after your conversation, My account got banned, But I can use forum, What…?

You are replying to a year old thread with your own issues.

The person you are responding to is also no longer on the forum, so you will not be getting any feedback from him.

Create your own topic about your account being banned instead of hijacking someone else’s year old thread.

GG

You are replying to a year old thread with your own issues.

The person you are responding to is also no longer on the forum, so you will not be getting any feedback from him.

Create your own topic about your account being banned instead of hijacking someone else’s year old thread.

GG

hmm, I’m just searching the reason for banning and I want to start a topic

Thanks

Archived