Can I create an account for my brother in this computer?

ppanna

We have 1 computer, Nowadays my brother increase her knowledge to online work. Can I create double accounts for my brother but we have one computer.

Please suggest all Fiverr expert. I am a new seller so we are always want to your help.

Thanks.
panna

I think you probably can, but you’d need to speak to Fiverr support about it first so they know about it and have given their permission before doing it (otherwise you could get your account in trouble if they didn’t know and authorise it first). Also I think you’d need to set up a different Windows/operating system account for them first too. I agree also about the requirement to set different payment details for the different accounts.

We have 1 computer, Nowadays my brother increase her knowledge to online work. Can I create double accounts for my brother but we have one computer.

Please suggest all Fiverr expert. I am a new seller so we are always want to your help.

Thanks.

panna

Can I create double accounts for my brother but we have one computer.

If your brother can’t even get it together enough to create his own account but has to have you do it for him, he doesn’t sound like he is going to be successful.

You need to ask customer support about this. And he can’t have the same payment account as you have. Or the same type of gigs.

Archived