Fiverr Forum

Can I create an another fiveer account in one IP adress? [ANSWERED]

Hello folks, hope you are having a wonderful day. Well, there is only one internet connection in my home and I have already the Fiverr account but my brother who also wanna the work in Fiveer but he will provide the another service (white animation board). So can we work in same Ip address?

1 Like

Do contact Customer Support before your brother signs up for a fiverr account, and explain the situation to them, and wait for their reply and OK first, so you won’t get into trouble because they think you are registering a second account yourself.

A great day to you as well!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable tips

1 Like

Contact support first then start any new account else your both account would be suspended

1 Like

Im sure it will not accept from CS so its safe and better to have TWO connections

2 Likes

in this condition customer support will not accept this, you should go with another connection for a safe and uninterrupted work on fiverr. good luck.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I would do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, Thanks for your great tips. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can create multiple accounts on fiverr under same ip address.

The reason being is that Fiverr won’t be able to make that distinction.

Fiverr wants to keep their platform clean.

:bulb: Joe

how can we create multiple accounts in fiverr…??

You can have one account only.

1 Like

Sellers can share a connection with a family member IF customer service first tells you that it is ok.

2 Likes

ONLY if you get Customer Service approval first.

1 Like

I think you can’t to do that.

I dont think you can do that

Yes, you can. If a family wants to sell, Fiverr will usually require that you notify them in advance, let them know the username you plan to use on the second account, and they also typically require that the two accounts don’t sell in the same category. With that info BEFORE the second account is created, it is not uncommon for CS to give written permission.