Can i create another ID if i ever get banned from fiverr?

graphycally

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Not a great advice.

Yes you can create another Fiverr account. But There is some conditions:

1. New email ID
  2. New wondows operating system
  3. Nes ISP

You can’t open a new account if your account is banned/suspended. You must get in touch with CS and ask for their permission to create a new account.

Basically what @musfakur told you is how to avoid getting banned again if you decide to create a new account without fiverr’s permission. There aren’t any “conditions”. Even if you do everything that he mentioned, fiverr might find out and ban/suspend the account again.

As @lloydsolutions suggested,

The best plan is to follow the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page so you don’t get banned.

Wondering why you even asked this question in the first place? :thinking:

Not a great advice.

Yes you can create another Fiverr account. But There is some conditions:

1. New email ID
  2. New wondows operating system
  3. Nes ISP

You can’t open a new account if your account is banned/suspended. You must get in touch with CS and ask for their permission to create a new account.

Basically what @musfakur told you is how to avoid getting banned again if you decide to create a new account without fiverr’s permission. There aren’t any “conditions”. Even if you do everything that he mentioned, fiverr might find out and ban/suspend the account again.

As @lloydsolutions suggested,

The best plan is to follow the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page so you don’t get banned.

Wondering why you even asked this question in the first place? :thinking:

Actually my friend just got banned from fiverr

Archived