Can i create female voice over gig, as i'm a graphic designer and male?

ansarkhan16

Can i create female voice over gig, as I’m a graphic designer and male I will hire a female voice over artist for it, is it okay ?

Can i create female voice over gig, as I’m a graphic designer and male I will hire a female voice over artist for it, is it okay ?

Just keep in mind that your goal is to make a profit. If you hire a woman to fulfill the female voice over orders that YOU get, you’re likely going to have to pay her, which means you are losing money from the buyer’s purchase price in order to make that happen. You would have to raise your prices by the same amount that you agree to pay the woman, in order to make up for the cost she earns by doing the work you offer to your buyers within your gig. Otherwise, you’re losing money on every order.

Just keep in mind that your goal is to make a profit. If you hire a woman to fulfill the female voice over orders that YOU get, you’re likely going to have to pay her, which means you are losing money from the buyer’s purchase price in order to make that happen. You would have to raise your prices by the same amount that you agree to pay the woman, in order to make up for the cost she earns by doing the work you offer to your buyers within your gig. Otherwise, you’re losing money on every order.

Yes, you are right. I will change my mind. Thank you for Guiding 🙂

Archived