Can i delete my old gig and create a same gig again for some reasons?

visualcomposer

You can, but why would you want to? Why not just improve it? Deleting your gig does not delete your reviews either. (Just in case you are trying to get rid of any bad ones. 😉)

It sounds like you’re trying to delete your gig, because of a negative review? If you have only a few completed orders, I would go ahead and delete it, because then, at least, there will not be negative reviews on that gig – they’ll just be on your main profile page – so in that sense, it gives you a fresh start with that particular gig. If you have lots of good reviews on it, and just a couple of negative ones – and is in circulation? I would just leave it, and make a few more buyers happy, so the good reviews drown out the negative.

Best of luck!

It sounds like you’re trying to delete your gig, because of a negative review? If you have only a few completed orders, I would go ahead and delete it, because then, at least, there will not be negative reviews on that gig – they’ll just be on your main profile page – so in that sense, it gives you a fresh start with that particular gig. If you have lots of good reviews on it, and just a couple of negative ones – and is in circulation? I would just leave it, and make a few more buyers happy, so the good reviews drown out the negative.

Best of luck!

Thank you for the helpful answers! 🙂

Archived