Fiverr Community Forum

Can I Distribute?

I’m interested in having actors record videos which I then sell on another platform. Is that something which fiverr can facilitate?

I have this line from the FAQ:

On the Fiverr platform, buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Gig page.

I just want to clarify, what does it mean by “all rights”? Unless it says otherwise on their gig page, do I have the right to re-distribute for profit? I’ve read a bit about commercial and broadcast rights, but am still confused, do either of these allow me to sell the video elsewhere for profit? I want to own the product. Can the seller transfer ownership? Or is fiverr just not legally equipped for what I’m looking for?

1 Like

All rights means All RIGHTS…
so yes after you purchase any gig and any product from fiverr, its all yours and you ca use that in any way you want.
You can re sell that for profit ! its more like you have created that product in house for you and you can do anything with that…But for that you need to ask seller that he include that rights in gig when you purchase that…
there are some options to select when seller share you custom gig offer , or you can buy any already available gig package after reviewing it that i does have commercial rights.
if they share you source file and commercial rights then yes you own the Product.

1 Like